Reserve online now, pay at the dock when you are done! Because commitment isn’t for everyone. Book now
Why book online?1. It is so easy — your cat could do it for you.
2. You don’t need to leave anything except your name, phone number, email address and a teensy-weensy promise.
3. You won’t need to play telephone tag with us! (Don’t get us wrong, we love talking to you but we like paddling more).
10 Reasons To Buy A Gift Certificate From Victoria Kayak
1. Don’t have to wrap it.
2. Environmentally friendly.
3. Gets your loved ones exercising without telling them that they are fat!
4. One size fits all.
5. Expensive enough to show you care but cheap enough that you can afford it.
6. A great way to ditch the visiting relatives for a few hours.
7. A new perspective on an old city.
9. Learn something new, see something awesome, breath fresh air.
10. Fast and easy – call now 250-216-5646
ENJOY YOUR EXPERIENCEHere are just some of the many reasons why you shouldn’t miss our tours and rentals:
- Our convenient location near the Empress Hotel and the British Columbia Legislature means you are off to a historic start the moment you push off the dock.
- Because of the very nature of kayaks we take advantage of the shallow waterways and “back alleys” to stay out of the bustling harbour traffic and close to nature.
- The Victoria Harbour is full of marine wildlife. From the majestic Blue Heron to harbour seals and their pups, our kayaks will put you in position for an unsurpassed view.
- We stop every few hundred meters to discuss the sights, so our tours aren’t the least bit strenuous. Why not give your legs a break and let your arms do the work?
- Our adventures start and finish at our floating dock right beside the Flying Otter Grill – a great place for a bite to eat or a pint of local beer.
- Because the only thing you have to fear is fear itself… and sharks.